Technically Spring started March 20th, three weeks ago, and i still haven't posted anything about the challenge that i am giving myself. First off i should just admit to you that i am a lazy individual, there is no procrastination about it. Second, despite me knowing about the challenge i have as of right now failed to complete anything on my challenge list - hence the 'i am a lazy individual'. Which is why i am challenging myself for the rest of the year to get up and do stuff. these challenges are really random and most of them will be repeated to keep a 'theme' going for 2013.
For spring 2013 i have given myself 12 challenges to complete:
Watch a Spring sunrise.
Adopt a flower.
Go for a walk.
Read 3 new books.
Snail Mail.
Bargain shop.
Every day for a week.
Bake.
DIY.
Saw it in a movie once.
Be more put together.
Watch last sunrise of Spring.
Like i said these are pretty random but i am really excited to get started. some i am very anxious about. Such as going for a walk and snail mailing. Those really involve 'people' and i am not comfortable around other people.
In fact the other day i had to walk outside to the big freezer to get out meals to thaw and a group of people walked by our house. I should mention that they were boys (men? teens? boys?) with their pants to the ground, joking around loudly, and walking down the sidewalk on the other side of the street. I hid behind one of the vehicles in our drive until they were gone. I know. Its bad. I am an adult and i hide behind automobiles to avoid a passing glance from a couple of strangers.
I also hate answering the front door, the home phone, and sometimes my own cellphone because then i'd have to interact with people. it makes me sick to my stomach. i'm pathetic. moving on.
So after that long winded rabbit trail...
I cant wait to see what i come up with for the Saw it in a Movie Once challenge. The only thing that comes to mind is the paint darts from Princess Diaries. I've always wanted to do that since i watched the movie years ago. But the house is a rental so no paint darting for me. I'll have to come up with something else.
In the meantime i'll have to start on a different challenge. I wonder what one i'll complete first?
No comments:
Post a Comment